Visiting Boston - Your guide to Staying in Boston for BSMPG 2013
5 Steps to ensure your 2013 BSMPG Seminar is a Success
1. Remain Calm: Yes, it's true that we have the biggest names in Sports Medicine and Performance here in Boston for the 2013 Seminar and it's also true you might never be exposed to so much brain power under one roof ever again. But this is no reason to start dancing around your apartment like a teenage school girl who just met Justin Bieber! Ok, maybe it is.
2. Rest Up: we certainly know how to put on the best seminar in the industry - that's understood. If you've attended an event in the past you know we also know how to put on the best socials in the industry as well. Bring Ibuprofen and a water bottle!
Our motto: learn hard - play hard!
3. Bring Business Cards: We know that you come for the best speakers in the world, but we've also been known to connect sports medicine and performance professionals with the best technology support companies, nutrition experts, and a number of other industry leaders from around the world with one another. We don't want to brag - but we're also responsible for a number of interviews and jobs over the last few years.
4. Take Notes: Not during lectures silly! That's what the powerpoint and outlines we provide you are for. Some of the most powerful conversations take place during our scheduled breaktimes, lunch hours and social events. With the leaders in sports medicine and performance from around the globe present as attendees, some of the biggest Ah-ha moments happen outside the lecture halls. Be ready with pen and paper in hand - you might not get another chance to talk to so many NHL and NBA coaches and therapists as you do at BSMPG!
5. Secure Lodging: During this week many Boston and area colleges and universities host graduations and because of this, area hotels book up fast. We encourage those even thinking about attending to reserve hotel rooms now! You can always cancel the week leading up to the event, but if you wait until the week prior to book, you'll certainly be out of luck. Reserve your room now. See link below.
Click HERE for a complete list of our Hotel Partners.
Recap: Get excited because we are planning the largest BSMPG Seminar to Date - book your travel, get a babysitter, reserve a hotel room, and bring your brain and party pants to Boston!
Let's get it on BSMPG-ers! (yes, that's a Marvin Gaye reference)
See you soon!
Register today for the world's largest Sports Medicine and Performance Seminar - May 17 & 18, 2013. Boston MA