Join the leaders in Sports Medicine and Performance Training at the 2013 BSMPG Summer Seminar this May 17&18th here in Boston and be entered to win FREE STUFF!
Register before May 10th and be entered to win the following gifts:
- Intervention by Dan John (3-disc DVD set)
- Common Exercise Solutions to Common Hip and Shoulder Dysfunction by Evan Osar
- Movement by Gray Cook
- Advances in Functional Training by Mike Boyle
- Functional Movement Systems by Gray Cook (DVD set)
- Strength and Conditioning: Biological Principles and Practical Applications by Marco Cardinale
- Conditioning Blueprint DVD set by Joel Jamieson
- More Prizes are being added daily!!!
Remember to register before April 15th and save - Early Bird prices are gone next week so sign up today!
Special Thanks to:
Register today for the 2013 BSMPG Summer Seminar