(like you really need more….)
5. Continuing Education Units: Earn continuing educations units for Athletic Trainers, Strength and Conditioning specialists through the NSCA and Athletic Therapists through the Canadian Athletic Therapists Association. Have multiple certifications? Nothing like killing two birds with one stone and getting them both with us! (No birds were hurt in the making of this blog)
4. Sports Science: Do you come from the land down under? Where women roll and men thunder?
Ok, probably not but Sam Coad, Performance Director at the University of Michigan does! Learn from the former the Brisbane Lions Australian Rules Football club sports scientist as he discusses elite athlete monitoring systems. Want more science? No problem –Roman Fomin holds a PhD in physiology and is regarded as one of the foremost experts in physiological monitoring, technologies and methods.
3. The Whiz Kid is back! When the title of your talk is, “Neuroimmune Plasicity: The Substrate of Performance” you know you are going to get a world class performance! Eric Oetter returns for another year of lecture and lab demonstrations. Trust us – this will be a lecture you don’t want to miss!
2. Meet and learn from the lead Nutritionist for the Canadian Men’s National Basketball Team – Dr. Marc Bubbs, author of Paleo Project. Remember – your gut is your brain!
1. Practical Session with Sam Gibbs: “Global Treatment Approach of the Shoulder”
Enter into the world of Osteopathic medicine with the lead therapist for Canada Basketball. Let's just say it's going to be AWESOME eh!